Carolina Rental services will minimize your risks, reduce inconveniences and eliminate the hassles of everyday maintenance tasks while giving you peace of mind in knowing that the value of your property is being professionally managed.
Whether you are a private homeowner who is relocating, someone with property in a resort area, or an individual with several investment properties, our professional team has the skill and experience to manage your property.
We work with the homeowner...
to establish the market rental amount and to make any recommendations of any needed improvements.
Advertise the property, enter into Multiple Listing Service, publish in our weekly availability list which we send to other Realtors, corporate relocation prospects specialist, interested prospects, other Watson Sales, Rental and Leasing offices
Let us take care of everything....
- We arrange for the viewing of your property
- Applications are processed and evaluated according to our rental criteria.
- The successful applicant is notified, the lease is signed, security deposit and rent collected and then possession of the property is given.
- Rent is collected, bills are paid and the proceeds are forwarded to the owner (electronic transfer is available in all offices.)
- Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours a day seven days per week including weekends and holidays, through our approved vendors.
- We send a monthly statement of income and expenses plus an annual report with your 1099 after years end.